ADVOCACY FOR ALL
The right support at the right time.
A FREE service for people over 18 who need support and information about mental health issues or concerns.
Advocacy empowers people to have their voice heard and resolve their issue.
If you are experiencing feelings of worry, stress, anxiety or having issues with relationships or addiction… We are here for you.
The Advocacy for All service will provide:
- An opportunity to discuss options and rights around issues that are impacting your mental health with a trained Mental Health Advocate
- Empower you to understand what choices are available to resolve issues impacting your mental health
- Information and signposting in relation to mental health support in your local area, and support you to access these services
- Support you to become more confident to speak up for yourself in relation to your mental health/wellbeing
- Access to i-Connect a unique digital wellbeing platform enabling you to monitor and improve your mental health and wellbeing
- Opportunities to engage in training to develop self-advocacy skills
This is not counselling support but an advocacy service for people who are seeking mental health information and support.
Get in touch:
Freephone: 0808 189 0036
Webchat: chat with us using the chat function on the bottom of your screen.
Contact form below
Available: Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Click on the map below and contact the advocate in your area directly:
Lee Barrett: email@example.com
Martina Doherty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corinne Laute: email@example.com
South Eastern Trust
Jane Totton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charly Mcilroy: email@example.com
As part of our Advocacy for All service, we are offering FREE training opportunities as part of our Advocacy for All service – Understanding the principles of self-advocacy – OCN award Level Two.
For more information click here or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org