ADVOCACY FOR ALL
Getting the right support isn’t always easy, especially when problems are affecting your mental health.
It’s not always clear where to go for help.
Advocacy for All is an easy first step to getting the support you need.
We care about what’s right for you. Let us help you figure it out, whatever it is.
What is advocacy?
Advocacy is helping someone find their voice so they can get the support they need.
Our advocates will
- listen to your story and give you all the time you need to tell it
- work with you to think things through and support you to make decisions
- help you get the practical help you need – linking you to local support systems that help you thrive
Issues we can help with
Advocacy for All is a free service. We’ll try to help with whatever you’re going through.
We’ve already helped more than 500 people to work out issues around
- Mental health, counselling and medication
- Housing, money and benefits
- Loneliness and isolation
- Feelings of sadness and grief
- Self-esteem and self confidence
- Relationships and identity
- Work, education and training
- Addictive behaviour like using drugs, alcohol or gambling
You can contact us about something you’re going through or because you’re worried about someone else.
Contacting Advocacy for All
You can use Advocacy for All if you’re over 18 and live in Northern Ireland. To get in touch
- Freephone 0808 189 0036
- Use our webchat
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the map to find contact details for the advocate in your trust area
Our phonelines and webchat are open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Lee Barrett: email@example.com
Martina Doherty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corinne Laute: email@example.com
South Eastern Trust
Jane Totton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charly Mcilroy: email@example.com
As part of our Advocacy for All service, we are offering FREE training opportunities as part of our Advocacy for All service – Understanding the principles of self-advocacy – OCN award Level Two.
For more information click here or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org