Newry Housing is a well-established non 24 hour service providing accommodation and support to 12 people with mental health needs in 4 separate locations dotted around the City of Newry.
Newry Housing is a well-established non 24 hour service providing accommodation and support to 12 people with mental health needs in four separate locations dotted around the city of Newry.
Our aim is to enable tenants to maintain their tenancies and achieve independent living within the community; a trained staff team is in place (Monday – Friday) to provide a wide range of person centred/individualised support in the following areas:-
• Daily Living/Home Management and Maintenance
• Personal Safety and Security
• Physical and Mental Health
• Health and Wellbeing
• Social Activity
• Aged 18 and over
• Diagnosis of Mental Illness and would benefit from living in a Supported Housing Scheme
• A history of long term hospitalisation, a number of admissions to hospital or a risk of becoming institutionalised.
• Requires support to maintain independence
Address: Inspire Mental Health Newry
Unit 15, ITEC Business Park
52 Armagh Road
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....