Moylena Court is a 12 x bedded 24 hour Supported Living Community for adults who require staff support to maintain a level of independence and recovery relative to their journey and needs.
The aim of our service is to promote inclusion and engagement with the local community and encouraging participation in the running of, maintenance and care of the residents own home. Our team’s vision is to provide a holistic approach to our residents needs creating an environment which fosters and promotes team working and partnership working with our residents to ensure positive outcomes. We have a number of staff interventions in the support we offer, ranging from Key-working (one to one support) and group or individualized activities centred on the individuals need. Each resident has their own individual support plan which is essential in identifying where their journey is and what areas they require our support with, this process is essential in setting out a plan, structure, aims, goals for the individual to work toward in maximizing their potential.
• Liaise & Advocates with other Professionals/Services.
• Provide assistance with verbal/written communication.
• Provide support with personal journeys of recovery.
• Offer a range of in house activities such as: Day trips/outings, Art classes, Gym groups, Walking Groups, Hairdressing, Reflexology, Personal Development, and Gardening
• Mental Health as main diagnosis
• 18-65 as our age group at point of referral
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....