House 9 is an Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit with a placement of 2 years. It is a 24 hour supported living accommodation consisting of 8 bedrooms.
We provide a comprehensive and user focused service. We achieve this through partnership and multi-agency involvement. We have an open and honest relationship with our Service Users, keeping confidentiality and Human Rights at the forefront. We ensure our support is safe, effective, compassionate and well led at all times.
We support our Service Users in the following areas:
• Development and Maintenance of Daily Living Skills.
• Development of Effective Coping Strategies.
• Support with Medication.
• Support Accessing External Agencies.
• Various Outreach Activities.
• Support to find Appropriate Accommodation following Rehabilitation Program.
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....