Inspire Support Services works in partnership with Sheltered Housing Schemes which provide accommodation for people with physical or mental health needs or older people. Inspire Support Services offers flexible and responsive social care to enhance the quality of life of individuals living in the schemes. This assists tenants in maintaining their tenancies with environmental benefits.
Inspire Support Services offers an additional unique ‘Quality of Life’ support service tailored to meet the needs of tenants living within the scheme. Along with group and social activities, experienced and skilled social care staff provide individual support including:
- Assistance with daily living and domestic skills such as shopping, budgeting and household management;
- Contact with other professionals;
- Transport and assistance with GP and hospital appointments;
- Verbal and written communication and correspondence;
- Information on claiming benefits and welfare rights advice;
- A befriending service.
Inspire’s experience in social care
Working with the community
Working with statutory bodies
Helping co-ordinate various services
Balancing the demands of social care and housing provision
Value base of Inspire
Safe and Secure
Security of Tenure
Evening Support / Activities
Weekend Support / Activities
Responding to Need Emergency Helpline
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....