Scraboview is an evolving Community Wellbeing Service for adults with mental health needs. We aim to meet these individual needs by building meaningful relationships and focusing on strengths and abilities.
Scraboview offers a range of therapeutic activities which are based within the centre and also the local community.
Our activities programme is updated at least twice yearly in conjunction with our members and may include: Our prospectus is updated quarterly in conjunction with our members and includes:
• Positive Steps Groups
• Member Led Sessions
• Arts & Crafts
• Creative Personal Development
• Creative Crafts
• Literature Appreciation
• Creative Writing: Beginners and Advance
• Daily Living Skills
• Be Healthy
• Social group
• Walking group
• Outreach Activities and much more…
The programme of activities is enhanced by our link with our local Health Development Officer and local Recovery College. This has provided our staff, volunteers and members with access to new training and learning opportunities including the opportunity to have our staff trained in the planning, delivery and evaluation of Positive Steps. Positive Steps is a 12 week Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing programme which provides participants with the opportunity to:
• Enhance confidence & self-esteem
• Improve mental health & emotional wellbeing
• Try something new, different and exciting
• Connect, participate and be valued.
81 Victoria Avenue
Tel: 02891 811035
• We are currently delivering this programme in partnership with the South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust for existing clients and short term referrals.
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....