Inspire Community Wellbeing Service (Ernevale) is now based in Fermanagh House and within a minutes walking distance from Enniskillen Town Centre. Our aim is to provide a safe environment, support, information and stimulation to young adults with mental health problems.
We aim to provide a quality service to members, offering opportunities to participate in various activities and groups. We work with the local community and in partnership with various agencies including the local Library, College and community groups. We receive referrals to the service from the Western Health and Social Care Trust. We aim to provide a range of services using a holistic approach. Ensuring a person centred approach is implemented within Ernevale.
We encourage our members to become involved in day to day activities in the centre and at an organisational level. Support and training is provided when necessary for these roles.
To complement the strengths assessment of our members we have a comprehensive programme of activities within the centre.
Examples of activities that take place within Ernevale are:
• Relaxation & Stress Management
• Personal development programmes for example Positive steps
• Creative writing
• Arts and Crafts activities
• Gardening & Allotment activities
• Community Outreach Activities
• Healthy Lifestyles including Healthy Eating, Food & Mood, Physical Activity and Cook IT.
• Information Technology, Literacy and Numeracy support in partnership with the Library.
Inspire Community Wellbeing Services is currently open:
Inspire Community Wellbeing Services
Tel: 02866 326930
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....