BKN is an upcycling social enterprise located at the New Hope Centre in Enniskillen to support local mental health services.
BKN upcycling in Enniskillen was opened in 2015. We take donations of old furniture and also commissions from customers and sand, strip, repair and repaint them to the highest standards. As part of INSPIRE, all BKN’s activities are aimed at supporting those with mental ill health through activities, increasing social value of the local area and raising much needed funding to support our ongoing work. In this social enterprise we upcycle old furniture, giving it a new lease of life.
We aim to:
- Improve the quality of life for a large number of people linked either directly or indirectly to the our work.
- Improve confidence and reduce isolation of our service users
- Break down the barriers and stigma attached to mental health.
- Raise funds to reinvest in our support services in the local community.
- Provide an integral service to the community’s most vulnerable people in what we hope will be the first of many such enterprises
You can like our Facebook Page to find out what we have in store and how to donate.
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with experience of mental ill-health. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....