Giving yourself space, time, and permission to reflect on personal wellbeing. The Masterclass programme is a Personal Development Programme to support Principal Wellbeing and Resilience.
The programme is delivered as four full days spread across the academic year.
- Solution focused approach
- Wellbeing tools & strategies for self & staff
- Peer coaching
- Group discussions
- Planned time for personal reflection and connecting and sharing with professional colleagues
- 1:1 professional coaching session (1 hour)
- Identifying your individual stressors and personal effectiveness
- Building resilience and good coping mechanisms
- Time and energy management
- Organisational effectiveness
- Having courageous conversations