Dealing with Difficult Situations
This course offers support and some practical tips and techniques to deal better with difficult people and awkward situations.
The aim is to introduce participants to the skills, attitudes and knowledge that will enable them to engage more productively in managing day-to-day difficult people and awkward situations in the workplace environment. Our training is designed to help individuals maintain their own and promote others’ positive mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Available for groups of up to 20 delegates and delivered as half-day or full-day format, designed to help participants with difficult situations.
- Learn skills and strategies to help deal with difficult people in awkward situations.
- Be encouraged to develop and modify approach as appropriate for more satisfactory outcomes.
- Understand how to respond in ways that will allow them to maintain control of such situations.
What have our customers said about Dealing with Difficult Situations training?
Interested in Dealing with Difficult Situations?
- Dealing with difficulties
- Cognitive distortions
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with aggressive behaviours
- Resolving conflict
- Top ten difficult personality types
- The RETHINK model
- Strategies for self-control
- Tactful phrases to help you confront difficult people
- Important guidelines to remember