Inspire K&L Outplacement Programmes help you to provide your staff with appropriate emotional and practical support required when going through redundancy. Outplacement services can be delivered on a 1:1 basis or in groups.
Outplacement Programme - 1:1 coaching
- Session 1: Taking stock
- Session 2: Timeline Analysis. Planning a way forward (job applications, learning and development etc.)
- Session 3: Review and assistance with interviewing skills etc.
- Session 4: Review of above and any gaps in plan for moving ahead with discussion of longer term plan for resilience and forward development.
Outplacement Programme - Training Workshop
- To complete a career assessment and review career options
- Identify strengths, skills, competencies, achievements in preparation for preparing a CV and going for interviews
- Identify the main routes to the job markets and best agencies/websites/techniques for finding jobs
- Brush up on self-marketing techniques – cover letters/emails, LinkedIn, networking approaches
- Familiarise with types of interviews and preparation
- Build confidence in answering interview questions through interview practice
- Review key tips on salary negotiation