Inspire Websites, Cookies and Similar Technologies
(Updated December 2020)
How do Inspire look after your Personal Data – This is our commitment to You!
At Inspire Wellbeing, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of that, we want to make our commitment to you in our Personal Information Privacy Charter. This charter sets out what you can expect from Inspire when we ask for or hold your personal information.
The Personal Information Privacy Charter will outline in detail how:
- We will be Transparent
- We will be Fair
- We will be Accountable
- We will explain personal data and what that means
- We will explain GDPR and who it applies to
- We will let you know your rights
- We will let you know how we use your data
- We will only ask you for data we need to carry out our work
- When we share personal data – We will tell you!
- We will let you know how long will we keep data and when you can expect we will dispose of it
- We will explain what you can do if your details are inaccurate or incomplete
- We will let you know how you can access the data we hold about you through a Data Subject Access Request
- We will let you know where we store your data and if we transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- We will let you know when you can withdraw your consent or how to request your personal data be deleted and your “Right to be Forgotten”
- We will explain the consequences if we do not supply your requested personal data
- We will make you aware if your data will be used for automated decision making
- We will provide details of how to make a complaint about how your personal data has been handled
- We will ensure you have links to Contacts you may need
- We will ensure Changes to the Personal Information Privacy Charter are updated
Inspire is committed to the responsible handling and security of personal data. Your privacy is important to us and it is protected in law through the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018), and/or the Law Enforcement Directive.
We must provide you with information setting out how we process your personal data. This is set out in the full in our Personal Information Privacy Charter and is intended to apply to any Inspire website, application, product, software, or service that links to it (collectively, this means all of our ‘services’).
A service may link directly to a specific privacy notice that outlines the particular privacy practices of that service. When we make changes, we will update the relevant privacy notice.
So you want to be the person who makes a difference? Then you might just have come to the right place. Careers with Inspire will challenge and develop you. You will see first hand the difference that you can make in people's lives. Why not find out more here....?