Greenvale Residential Home is a single storey building which can accommodate up to 11 residents. It is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac area in Belfast. Greenvale provides high quality care and support whilst promoting independence and choice. Greenvale offers a safe and secure home for adults and older people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Service User Involvement
At Greenvale we provide a range of activities and promote outings that are appropriate to each resident’s individual needs. Residents are encouraged to peruse activities which are stimulating, age appropriate and inclusive.
- Day opportunities
- Arts and Crafts
- Arm Chair Aerobics
- Music Therapy
- Local community events
Our aims are:
- To provide safe and effective care
- To provide support and care appropriate to the level of need of each individual service user
- To provide an environment which ensures that the residents who live in Greenvale are treated as individuals based on individual needs.
- To meet physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual and cultural needs of the residents who live in Greenvale in keeping with their age and ability.
- To ensure that the residents who live here are treated with respect and dignity irrespective of age, disability, race and religion
- To ensure the privacy of residents is promoted and maintained.
- To promote family contact and involvement within the residents life
- To promote social integration into the local community
- To provide a structure for the residents which will enable them to adapt to their environment and to develop their lifestyles
- To provide and promote an environment that understands disabilities and mental health needs and enabling the residents to enjoy a high quality lifestyle.
Where to find us:
21 Rossmore Drive