Greenvale Residential Home is a single storey building which can accommodate up to 11 residents. It is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac area in Belfast. Greenvale provides high quality care and support whilst promoting independence and choice. Greenvale offers a safe and secure home for adults and older people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
At Greenvale we provide a range of activities and promote outings that are appropriate to each resident’s individual needs. Residents are encouraged to pursue activities which are stimulating, age appropriate and inclusive including:
• Arts and Crafts
• Arm Chair Aerobics
• Music Therapy
• Local community events
Our aims are:
• To provide safe and effective care
• To provide support and care appropriate to the level of need of each individual service user
• To provide an environment which ensures that the residents who live in Greenvale are treated as individuals based on individual needs.
• To meet physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual and cultural needs of the residents who live in Greenvale in keeping with their age and ability.
• To ensure that the residents who live here are treated with respect and dignity irrespective of age, disability, race and religion
• To ensure the privacy of residents is promoted and maintained.
• To promote family contact and involvement within the residents life
• To promote social integration into the local community
• To provide a structure for the residents which will enable them to adapt to their environment and to develop their lifestyles
• To provide and promote an environment that understands disabilities and mental health needs and enabling the residents to enjoy a high quality lifestyle.
21 Rossmore Drive
Volunteers bring immeasurable value to all areas of Inspire’s work to support people living with a learning disability. Find out more about how you get involved with our work....