Safeguarding and protecting the people we support is the responsibility of every trustee, employee, and volunteer. It is embroidered into the fabric of all our work.
As an organisation;
- We ensure trustees, employees, and volunteers understand safeguarding and
- We make safeguarding personal, by promoting “Keeping myself safe”
- We have policies and procedures in place
- We check that trustees, employees and volunteers are suitable to carry out their roles
- We have clear systems for referring and/or reporting to relevant organisations
- We are quick to respond to concerns, and carry out appropriate investigations
- We set out risks, and manage these through risk registers, which are regularly reviewed
It is everyone’s right to live free from abuse in accordance with the principles of respect, dignity, autonomy, privacy and justice.
Our Safeguarding Lead /Adult Safeguarding Champion is Cormac Coyle, Director of Operations, and can be contacted via email at email@example.com
Additional information is also available;
Northern Ireland Services on the Northern Ireland Adult Safeguarding Partnership website
Republic of Ireland Services on the Health Service Executive website
So you want to be the person who makes a difference? Then you might just have come to the right place. Careers with Inspire will challenge and develop you. You will see first hand the difference that you can make in people's lives. Why not find out more here....?